60 Minute Intermediate Western Group Lesson at Milpitas
- Duration: 55 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Milpitas, Ca
- Product code: PW1PFM
Intermediate Classes will focus on building off of the fundamentals of riding.
Students need to be able to control their horses speed at a trot and be able to post the full arena without stopping.
All students need to have the understanding:
2. Be able to post without stirrups
3. They need to be able to trot over ground poles
4. They must be able to stay seated in their trot
5. Students need to understand leg yields
6. They must be able trot in a circle.
Attire: Wear closed-toe shoes and long pants. Equestrian Helmet is required for anyone under 18 years old and recommended for 18 years or older. Max weight capacity is 230 lbs.
Arrive 20 mins prior to your session.
For any cancellations and/or reschedule questions and/or concerns, please click on the link below: